1. Regulatory Compliance Assessment and Management Trainings
CTSI provides regulatory compliance assessment and management services for up-to-date regulations covering all aspects of environmental, Safety & Health (S&H) issues. EPA, DEP, DEC, OSHA, ISRA, RCRA, DOH, DOL, USDA, USFDA, DCA, and other regulatory compliance factors and remedial recommendations are made. In addition, testing, inspection, audits, and other evaluative techniques can be employed. Our staff can work with clients to develop company specific trainings as needed to support individual needs.
2. Safety Training
CTSI helps organizations and individuals comply with the laws and regulations imposed by OSHA and other regulatory agencies. CTSI also offers trainings to groups or individuals interested in becoming certified to enhance their resumes and develop professionally. CTSI has trained hundreds of students from different facilities.
Safety & Health (S&H) Training Services
CTSI can perform a safety assessment of the entire facility, and develop a comprehensive Safety Program which will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Exposure Assessment
- Risk Analysis
- Accident Investigation
- Program Maintenance
- CTSI‘s ergonomic workshop covers all applicable OSHA or HSE standards used in the Safety & Health and Construction Industries.
- OSHA Training courses (10- and 30-hour) are available. Participants receive certificates and wallet cards, issued by OSHA’s Office of Training and Education after course completion.
- Safety Training Institute (STI) for managers & supervisors (two-day course) applies to any industry wanting to educate their supervisory personnel in S&H management techniques, procedures, and implementation. This hands-on, intensive safety and health program includes exercises and practice workshops in sound and practical principles for improving safety conditions and efficiency within the workforce. The same set of principles can be applied to Safety, Quality or Productivity supervisory activities providing strategic and functional vision to the business.
- CTSI has OSHA-Authorized Outreach Trainers on staff. Construction Safety Training and Train the Trainer courses are available to employees, contractors and subcontractors.