CTSI provides 24/7 Emergency Response Consulting Services for various emergency concerns for its clients. These concerns can include natural disasters and severe weather events such as fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, and winter weather.
- Round-the clock immediate response to emergency cases.
- A certified team of dedicated experts with time-tested experience in managing a variety of emergency cases in different industry sectors.
- Speedy assessment of the affected areas.
- Testing is implemented, if deemed necessary, of the affected areas in order to provide a detailed report with analysis and recommendations for the clients.
- Management and clean-up operation procedure.
- Site and client-specific emergency preparedeness modules with emergency contacts for CTSI and the building management devised to implement proactive action in future emergencies.